New Haven Leather Business Card Holder
What do you want out of a business card holder? Just to carry your cards in your pocket? Something to keep your cards safe since you just paid a premium price for them? Or do you want a business card holder that sets you apart? One that will talk to a potential customer, without ever uttering a since word.
What you put your business cards in is just as important as the attire that you wear and the resume that is in your hand. It tells people that you are serious about what you do. Are you serious about what you do?
Featured photo is New Haven Latigo Leather
- The case is wet formed. This makes the case rigid and will ensure that it will keep it’s shape for the rest of it’s life. It fits approximately 20 standard size business cards comfortably. (3.5"x2")
- Hand stitched with a process called saddle stitching. This process ensures that if there was ever a stitch that broke, it would not unravel like a sewing machine stitch would.
- Edges are hand burnished to a slick, smooth edge. Then a dressing is applied to the edges to keep them smooth for years to come.
- A quality, medium duty, line 20 snap is used to keep the case closed when not in use.
- Works great as a wallet for your credit cards as well.